Graduation, Back to School, Working, Writing

Hi All,

I graduated last May, 2009 with high honors and an A.A.S. degree in Office Systems Technology, but I still liked 4 classes finishing the Medical Office Administration degree, and I've decided to also take Web Technologies since I enjoy creating Web sites so much.

So, last semester (Summer 2009), I took Medical Terminology II online through Pitt Community College and received an A in that class. Now, I should like only three more classes to complete MOA; however, they added another class, and since I was never officially entered in the MOA curriculum, I'm not sure if I'll be required to take this class or not. So, we'll see. If not, I should finish the MOA classes at the end of the Spring 2010 semester. I'm only going part-time now, taking one to two classes a semester. I'll be taking one class in the Web Technologies curriculum in the Fall, and it will probably be a while until I complete this major.

I am working a temporary position as Program Assistant for the 2009 ARRA Summer Youth Employment Program, with the WIA and their JobLink Career Center. I'm not sure how much longer this position will last, but I believe it officially ends September 30th, so I'm desperately looking for another position.

On the writing front, not much to report unfortunately. I still need to finish the last novella I started, and I had a great idea for a book collaboration between me and three of my critique partners. They're all excited about the idea, so I'm hoping we can work on also getting that started soon.

Well, that's it for me. What about you? What has everyone been up to in the six months since I posted. I hope all of you are doing well.

Kim

Comments

GladysMP said…
Boy, you have been busy and doing an excellent job at that! I came here from the Romance Studio looking for you contest and didn't find it, but wanted to check your blog out while I was here.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Popular posts from this blog

Haunted Hearts by Kim Cox

ENIGMA by Sheryl Hames Torres

Ghosts of Auld Lang Syne by Maureen McMahon