Well it's been over a year since I last posted on my blog. Wow, how time flys. Still taking college courses. This is my last semester for a Web Tech degree, and I'm still working full time at Mountain Area Workforce Development. Oh, my son got married May last year. I will post a couple of pictures of my grandsons, my son and his wife. They will be celebrating their first anniversary in a little over a month.

Not much else is happening with me, so what to say? I have two Westies now. Scooter is almost 3 years old, and our newest pup, Harley will be a year old in August. She is the sweetest pup around. Here's a couple of pictures of them:

First picture is of Harley about a month after we brought her home:





















This next one is a more recent picture of her at about 7 months old:

















The next picture is a recent picture of scooter:














Another one of Scooter:

















My grandsons, Patrick and Bryson:












 


My son, Brandon and his wife, Rebecca:



Don't they make a good-looking couple? Well, that pretty much catches me up for the year. Hopefully when I finish classes in May, I will be able to get back to writing, but I'm so rusty now, I may have to learn the trade all over.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Haunted Hearts by Kim Cox

ENIGMA by Sheryl Hames Torres

Ghosts of Auld Lang Syne by Maureen McMahon