Most Resent Web Designs

It has been a productive year in Web Design. Actually it started the last half of last year. Since then, I have obtained three new clients. The new clients already had Web sites that I upgraded to a better, more productive design. The first, contract with last year, was Mountain International, a small manufacturing plant in Brevard, North Carolina. From their Web site: "Mountain International is a manufacturer  of custom packaging bags and protective pads, filtration, and sonic bonded fabrics, premoistened wiping cloths, and a wide variety of items made from disposable woven and durable fabrics."

This year, I contracted with American Garage to revamp their Web site. American garage basically sells flooring products for garages, manufacturing companies, gyms, etc. This has been the most complicated site I've worked on so far, creating a database with literally hundreds of products. From their Web site: "American Garage has over 50 years experience with Chemical Processing, Heavy Industry, and other specialized applications. Since every requirement is unique, our field technical representatives are available for for site visits to survey current conditions and assist in determining the correct product and application at no cost. Customer satisfaction has been an integral key to our success." Their mission statement: "When Conditions are demanding, Demand the best!"

Prime Grind Inc. was the second company I contracted with  this year. Prime Grind installs and restores all types of flooring. They worked with companies such as the Biltmore House, Grand Bohemian Hotel, Inn at Biltmore, Grove Park Inn, Forsythe Career Center, Grove Arcade, The International Civil Rights Museum, Haywood Park Hotel, Hotel Indigo, The Flat Iron Building, Renaissance Hotel, BB&T Highrise, and Clemson University Science Building. From their Web site: "Prime Grind Inc. is the one-stop shopping spot for all of your hard surface needs--from concrete to natural stones. With over 30 years of experience, PGI is considered one of the nation's leading service resources in the concrete, natural stone, and terrazzo industries."

Last, and definitely not least, I finally transformed my husband's Web site, Lee's Chainsaw Art. Lee carves statues of different sizes out of wood with a chain saw. I had been putting this one off for a long time because I had to scan a lot of photos. First my printer/scanner wasn't working so I eventually broke down and bought a new one. But I'm pretty excited about the results. If you have any advice on his site, please contact me.

Next, I'm planning the reconstruction of my own author Web site which is probably the last one that has received a face-lift and much overdue. Kim Cox Designs is the name of my Web Design business.  And I almost forgot, at the beginning of this year, about January, I added a site for Kim Cox Designs . Then I have two author clients who may want a new look. And I gladly do these for free if I feel it is time and have the time to devote to it. First, though, I would like to give a face-lift to a local non-profit charity that I know about. I was very impressed with the help they provide to the community.

Check out my Web site for prices. I want to add that if we can agree on a pre-made template without a lot of changes to that template, my prices are cheaper (in other words, more pages for less). All of the sites shown on this post were from templates purchased or found for free and I did not create these from scratch. I can but if there's already a template and you don't require a lot of format changes, it can be easier. But if you want a lot of changes to the format it can be harder with a template. With Prime Grind Inc and Lee's Chainsaw Art I used templates through Themeland purchased through my Dream Templates membership. Mountain International also came for Dream Templates though I don't remember who the creator was. American Garage was created through Wordpress and the design is from WooCommerce who has created many e-commerce designs. My own site was a free template through Templatemo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ENIGMA by Sheryl Hames Torres

Haunted Hearts by Kim Cox

Ghosts of Auld Lang Syne by Maureen McMahon